Pagine

Translate!

domenica, aprile 25, 2010

Slow Motion with GoPro HD

Laredo Slow Motion from Francesco Fucelli on Vimeo.


I must confess that one of the good things (amongst the others :) ) of kitesurfing is that the number of times that I've been sailing (windsurfing included) has improved a lot. Yesterday I've been to Laredo one more time (and this is the eight shot during April timeframe), the wind wasn't too strong and it lasted only 2 hours. I was out with my Crossbow as usual and it was quite crowded, so most of the people didn't really care of sailing safely and most of them didn't really respect the safety rules. When the wind was definitely too light for me I got out the water and I started shooting some videos with the slow motion feature of the GoPro HD camera. Nothing really special (two or three jumps), but it worth seeing it. The above is the edited version... Enjoy!

Nessun commento: